Saturday, May 26, 2012

My current haul

This week I went shopping after my FMP. The feeling was great though at first, I wasn't very keen on it (since I was so exhausted for some strange reason) Nevertheless, I still did anyways and got a few things for myself. Mostly clothes actually. I love the accessories this season but I think that will have to wait till next month perhaps? Right now, I wanna spend my time just lazing around and do absolutely nothing. Nevertheless, here are some pictures of my haul!


I bought this gorgeous sleeveless crochet top from Topshop. At first I wasn't sure about it cause it felt a little weird but after I put it on, I was sold. And the little cute ribbon infront?! Sigh! :D I really do like this top though I don't find it my sort of style, but then again, I quite like it.


A close up of the details. Love it!


Up next from Topshop is this really cute crochet shorts! I was contemplating about this short at first and I still am. I am thinking about returning this piece. I just feel something is off about it but however, I might still keep it. Might! Not sure yet. It will probably grow on me.

I bought this lovely green crop top and am very much in love with it! It's been really hot in the summer right now and definitely this top would come in handy!


Alright, I am excited to introduce you to this shop. It's called Monki and I found it with my friends along at Carnaby street. You can check their website: here. I quite like their clothes and it's relatively quite reasonable. They have some really pretty clothes! This shorts was one of them. It's a lil big for me but I love it nonetheless. I am digging this colour at the moment.


When I first saw this sheer floral top, I knew I had to get it. I have been looking for a nice floral sheer top for quite some time now and finally I found it! The price was really good as well so I had to get it overall. It matches really well with the shorts.


Lastly, I got this white sheer top. I really like it despite it's simplicity. I have this thing for white clothes. 

There was another store that I was eyeing on and it was called Dahlia. Dahlia's clothes are just simply gorgeous. However, they're really expensive. It's crazy. 60 pounds for everything! I could literally just die in there. But I can't help it because it's so darn pretty! Topshop was selling a part of the collection and I was sooo tempted to get this gorgeous crochet crop top with an open back! But I didn't :( It was 38 pounds for that top and it was expensive for one top. 

If you guys are interested: *click*

One thing I love about their website is they give you tips about each and every product about how to style it and wear it which I find it really useful! :D

Their style is just so pretty and cute! But all that comes with such a high price. Anyways! I am hoping to scope around for more of these cute little boutique shops! If anyone knows any in London, please do tell! I'm interested to know your views :D





No comments:

Post a Comment